In AD 1529, the six kula Kaaniyaalarkal jointly performed contributions to the temples in Keeranur, which is well evidenced by the Kalvettu that was found opposite to the Vinayagar Temple of Keeranur Medu.
In AD 1589 there were significant Thiruppanikal done which is evident from a document of Selvanayaki Amman temple.
In a memorum of understanding that all the six kula kaaniyaalarkal made on 25.09.1919, there are important and specific details of the various tasks that need to be done to the Keeranur Selvanayaki Amman Temple.
In 1972, there were several tasks carried out for renovating the temple and finally that ended in 1975 and on 19.3.1975 Thirukkuda Naneeraatu Vizha was successfully done.
In 1976, Thamburettipalayam T.M.Pattaya Gounder, Tiruppur M. Venkatachala Gounder and such more important people ensured that pattu vari karkal were installed in Selvanayaki Amman's premises.
A Bhoomi Pooja(Kaalkol Vizha) for A Marriage Hall (Thirumanamandapam) was done on 20.10.1983 and after successful completion, opening ceremonywas done on 04.02.1985. Devotees belonging to all the various six Kulams contributed significantly from a financial perspective to the building of this Marriage Hall.
On 25.07.1984 a trust was registered in the name of 'Kangeya Naadu Kongu Vellalar Arakkattalai'. In that the following people were selected as the trustees.
1. S.N. Govindasamy Gounder
2. S.M. Chennimalai Gounder
3. T.M. Pattaya Gounder
4. C. Palanisamy Gounder
5. A.N. Rangasamy Gounder
6. M. Appukutty Gounder
7. Nachimuthu Gounder
8. C.K. Sankarappa Gounder
Again, new renovations , painting etc were started from 1986 and new Horse Statues were installed and successfully on 09.02.1989 Kudamulukku Vizha was done in a great manner.
Similarly on 09.07.1992 one more Kudamuzhukka Vizha was also done.
After 1992, there were no KudamuzhukkaVizhas.
In 1976, the Hindu Religious & Charitable Endownments Department under the Government of TamilNadu tried to acquire the Temple and administer the temple under its control. The appeals made to the Department officials in Coimbatore and Chennai went in vain. So the Kaaniyaalarkal filed a petition in the Erode Court under the grace of Lordesses God Sellaandi Amman. The case was then transferred to Dharapuram Court. The trustees defended their facts with proper evidences and finally on 24.04.1987, the case was closed with a final verdict for the Trustees stating clearly that Government including the TNHRCE should not interfere in the Temple Administration and that the temple land and Temple is a private property and private institution of the Six Kaaniyaalarkal.